The benefits of polygyny on society. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Christslave
Christslave Feb 16
My husband and I hear the news or have a life experience where we agree  that more loving adults in the family situation would have made it a whole lot better. What are your thoughts?
djhomealone2
djhomealone2 Feb 25
we feel that a triad even in the older yrs would make life  or death more bearable as we all pass that way sooner or later. As a younger adult with children there are a lot of advantages as well.  Dan
3isbetterthan2
I wish we had of been open to this lifestyle years ago. I  more than my wife was the stubborn hold out.

We had a close friend who know was open to it, but we we're too closed minded to do anything with the opportunity. 

My children would have been better off with another trust worthy adult around. It would have made hospital stays, bills, and life in general easier.

It could save a lot of relationships as well. Better to add to the family than cheat. Say two childhood best friends love the same guy. He marries them both. Problem solved. No fighting or parting of ways.

I know this lifestyleisn't for everyone, but I believe it could solve a lot of relationship problems, and bring more stability to some families. 

Quick Search

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo